Friday, June 10, 2016

Late SIgn-Up: Contemporary Romance 2016 Reading Challenge

For the past few years, I have fallen into a world of fantasy, dystopian, and historical fiction and while I love, love, love those genres, I tend to push contemporary reads to the back of my list. But then, I pick up a contemporary read and fall madly in love and decide I need to read ALL THE CONTEMPORARY. And that is was happened as soon as I started Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally (review to come!). I got wrapped up in the world of Hundred Oaks and contemporary YA that I now need to read all of the books that I have been putting off for other genres.

And, then I came across another reading challenge. The Contemporary Romance 2016 Reading Challenge is hosted by Love at First Page and Gone With the Words. You can head over to one of their blogs to check out all the nitty-gritty details. All you really need to know is that I'm shooting for 1st Base: 1-5 books, but I'm really hoping I can make it to 2nd! ;)

Now, I'm not doing great keeping up with link-ups for my other challenges, but I'm really hoping I get get on it with this one.

Wish me luck!

Until next time,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment